It’s official…WWE has announced multiple signings as part of the largest recruiting class in company history.
The names that have signed developmental deals are:
– Bronson Rechsteiner – son of Rick Steiner. Rechsteiner was an All-American running back at Kennesaw State University.
– Kira Magnin-Forster – known to wrestling fans as former Impact Wrestling star Taya Valkyrie.
– Shaun Ricker – known to wrestling fans as former Impact Wrestling star Eli Drake. He is now using the name LA Knight.
– Angela Arnold – she trained at Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling and she wrestled for SHIMMER.
– Parker Boudreaux – former offensive lineman for the University of Central Florida. Many compare him to Brock Lesnar and he is a friend of Paul Heyman.
– Anthony Henry – former EVOLVE star
– Chance Harrow – formerly known as Harlem Bravado on the independent scene.
– Theresa Serrano – now known as Zoey Stark. She debuted in the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic on NXT.
– Christian Pringham – former known as Christian Casanova on the independent scene.
– Priscilla Kelly – now known as Gigi Dolin.
– Drew Kasper – brother of Jacob Kasper, who joined the PC in October.
– Brianna Coda – know known as Cora Jade. She debuted in the NXT Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic.
– Christian Hubble – a former college cheerleader who wrestled as Blake Christian in promotions like PWG and GCW.
– Matrick Belton – played Division I football for the University of South Carolina.
– Camron Clay – previously wrestled as Camron Branae on the independent scene.
– Joe Ariola – 25-year old amateur wrestler who went undefeated in high school and wrestled for the University of Buffalo.
– Tayor Grade- formerly known as Avery Taylor in EVOLVE and SHINE.
– Karissa Rivera – she wrestled for promotions like NEW and Women’s Wrestling Revolution.