HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. – The 53rd annual RBC Heritage Tournament is set for April 12-18, 2021 at Harbor Town Golf Links. A limited number of daily tickets, Pro-Am spots and Sea Pines parking passes are now available for purchase, tournament officials announced Thursday.
With the health and safety of fans in mind, the tournament has implemented a number of new safety protocols. The fan guide to safety policies for the 2021 event are listed here.
New COVID-19 safety protocols mean some elements of the tournament have changed. The skyboxes and private hospitality venues that usually surround the golf course will be replaced with open air villages and concession areas. Additional health and safety protocols include the mandatory use of facial coverings and social distancing.
“The 2021 RBC Heritage will offer a unique and intimate experience for ticket buyers,” Tournament Director Steve Wilmot said in a press release. “ With fewer spectators on the course, fans will get a better viewing opportunity to watch the world’s best golfers play the iconic holes of Harbour Town Golf Links.”
Given the limited number of spectators that will be able to attend the event, the Heritage Classic Foundation has updated tournament ticket types and pricing. All tickets and passes will be valid for one-day access only.
- Wednesday Ticket, $20: Offers grounds access on Wednesday for the RBC Heritage Pro-Am. Includes access to on-course concession areas. Cameras are allowed. (Course is closed to spectators on Monday and Tuesday)
- Plaid Pass, $150: The Plaid Pass offers one-day access to the tournament grounds and on-course concession areas. Available for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Sponsor Village Ticket, $300: The Sponsor Village Ticket offers one-day access to the tournament grounds and entrance to the Sponsor Village, an exclusive area between the 17th green and 18th tee, which includes a video board, complimentary food and beverage and socially distanced bleacher seating. Available for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Youth Ticket, free: Children ages 15 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult. All children must have a youth ticket to access tournament grounds. Up to four youth tickets can be reserved with each adult ticket purchased. A limited number are available each day. Children must have a Sponsor Village ticket in order to enter the Sponsor Village.
- VIP Parking, $25: The VIP parking lot is located inside Sea Pines. It is a half mile past the main entrance on Greenwood Drive. Shuttles provide transportation to Harbour Town. Limited quantities available. Coastal Discovery Museum at Honey Horn offers free parking.
- Pro-Ams, $3,500/$7,000: Get to know PGA Tour professionals and play side-by-side with some of the world’s best athletes on Harbour Town Golf Links. Choose Monday or Wednesday.